We believe that the arts are for everyone.
The Harris Theater strives to create a welcoming, inclusive, and accessible environment — presenting music and dance for everyone to enjoy and respond to in their own unique way. To make your experience the best from arrival to the finale, we have an experienced and dynamic front of house staff ready to assist you.
If parking in the Millennium Park Garage, accessible parking spaces are available on Level 2 or Level 3 North of the garage with easy access to the Millennium Park Garage elevators. If you park in the Millennium Park Garage, please take the parking garage elevators to the street level ( Level 7) of the garage, exit, and take a left on Randolph to enter through our Upper Randolph doors at 205 E. Randolph. Patrons must have their performance ticket in-hand or on their phone to gain access to the lobbies at the Harris Theater. All box office services are available at our street level entrance on Upper Randolph, prior to having tickets scanned.
For those arriving on foot or using public transit to access the Harris, please note that there is an uphill incline when traveling eastbound on Upper Randolph to our street level entrance at 205 E. Randolph. Upon entering, you will be greeted by an Audience Service Attendant, and they will be happy to help you and your party with questions on seating location or with directions to any theater amenity.
Elevators at each level of the Theater provide access to all lobbies, and seating in the Orchestra, Lower Balcony, and Upper Balcony. To accommodate your seat selection, wheelchair accessible seating as well as swing arm aisle seating is available on all levels of the theater. Each seating level is equipped with an accessible washroom. View a complete seat map of the Harris Theater.
- Accessible entrances to all seating levels
- Courtesy wheelchair available for check out on a first come/first serve basis through our Security Office on Level 1
- Courtesy infrared assistive listening devices and T-coil enabled neck loops are available for check out through our Coat Room located on Level 1.
- Accessible seating locations with companion seats: If a wheelchair location is desired, please notify the box office representative at the time of purchase.
- Wheelchair accessible restroom at all seating levels.
- Service dogs are welcome at all events. Please inquire when buying tickets if you have a specific seating request.
- A limited number of large print programs will be available for all Harris Theater Present performances at the Coat Room on Level 1 on a first come first serve basis. If you would like to request a large print program for a rental or Resident Company performance, or for a large group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week in advance.
- The April 18, 2020 performance of Exelon Family Series: The Kingdom Choir will be a sensory-friendly performance, designed to offer a safe, welcoming, and judgement-free environment for audience members on the autism spectrum or with other sensory sensitivities. Support services and accommodations include moderate sound levels, a quiet play area, and social narratives to guide audience members in their visit.
ADDITIONAL REQUESTS FOR SERVICES
If you have any additional requests for services or questions beyond the scope of ticketing, please indicate this at the time of purchase or contact one of the alternate options below. We ask that requests be made two weeks prior to engagement date, and 72-hours in advance is required at a minimum:
Box Office Phone Number: 312-334-7777
Alternate Phone Number: 312-334-2486