We want our events and programs to be accessible by all of our visitors.
The Harris Theater strives to be a friendly and welcoming environment for all of our patrons. To make your experience the best from arrival to the finale, we have an experienced and dynamic front of house staff ready to assist you.
If you are parking in the Millennium Park Garage, accessible parking is available on Level 2 North of the garage with easy elevator access to the Harris Theater’s Orchestra lobby. For those arriving on foot or using public transit to access the Harris, please note that there is an uphill incline when traveling eastbound on Upper Randolph to our main street level entrance. Whether entering the Theater on the lower level or on upper Randolph, you will be greeted by an Audience Service Attendant. They will be happy to help you and any member of your party to your seat or any theater amenity.
Elevators at each level of the Theater provide access to all lobbies, and seating in the Orchestra, Lower Balcony, and Upper Balcony. To accommodate your seat selection, wheelchair accessible seating as well as swing arm aisle seating is available on all levels of the theater. Each seating level is equipped with an accessible washroom. View a complete seat map of the Harris Theater.
In order to ensure that your ticketing needs are thoroughly met, please call our Box Office in advance at 312.334.7777 or email email@example.com.
- Accessible entrances to all seating levels
- Courtesy wheelchair available for check out on a first come/first serve basis through our Security Office on Level 1
- Courtesy infrared assistive listening devices available for check out through our Security Office on Level 1
- Accessible seating locations with companion seats: If a wheelchair location is desired, please notify the box office representative at the time of purchase.
- Wheelchair accessible restroom at all seating levels.
- Service dogs are welcome at all events. Please inquire when buying tickets if you have a specific seating request.
- A limited number of large print programs will be available for all Harris Theater Present performances at the Box Office on a first come first serve basis. If you would like to request a large print program for a rental or Resident Company performance, or for a large group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week in advance.
- The January 12, 2109 performance of Exelon Family Series: Ragamala Dance Company will be a sensory-friendly performance, designed to offer a safe, welcoming, and judgement-free environment for audience members on the autism spectrum or with other sensory sensitivities. Support services and accommodations include moderate sound levels, a quiet play area, and social narratives to guide audience members in their visit.
ADDITIONAL REQUESTS FOR SERVICES
If you have any additional requests for services or questions beyond the scope of ticketing, please indicate this at the time of purchace or contact one of the alternate options below:
Box Office Phone Number: 312-334-7777
Alternate Phone Number: 312-334-2486