As a subscriber, you become an important part of the Harris Theater family and gain access to unique subscriber benefits.
What are the perks of being a Harris Theater Subscriber?
- Deep discounts. Not just anyone can buy their tickets for half the price, just subscribers.
- Free exchanges. Call the Box Office (312.334.7777) to return your Harris Theater Presents tickets in exchange for tickets to another HTP performance of your choice free of change.
- Invitations to subscriber events. Subscribers are invited to exclusive subscriber receptions, and receive priority access to events throughout the season such as artist talks and pre-performance lectures.
- Discounted Parking. Take advantage of reduced parking at Millennium Park Garage—only $20 for 7 hours (regularly priced at $36). Complete the form supplied in your Welcome Packet (or download here) and return it to the Garage office to complete your parking registration. A discounted parking rate may also be purchased online here. Additional instructions can be found on the parking form.
- Subscriber Benefits Card. In your Welcome Packet, you also receive a card that unlocks special offers and discounts at this season’s Restautant Partners. Be sure to bring your card with when you visit our partners to take advantage of these offers.
Scroll down to learn more about this season’s Restaurant Partners and the special offers you access.
Grant Park Bistro
Save 15% on your bill at Grant Park Bistro when you present your Subscriber Benefits Card.
Learn more about Grant Park Bistro here.
Land & Lake Kitchen
Save 15% on your bill at Land & Lake Kitchen when you present your Subscriber Benefits Card.
Learn more about Land & Lake Kitchen here.
Remington's Classic American Grill
Save 15% on your bill at Remington’s when you present your Subscriber Benefits Card.
Learn more about Remington’s here.
Fisk & Co.
Enjoy a complimentary when you present your Subscriber Membership Card.
Learn more about Fisk & Co. here.
About Last Knife
Save 10% on your bill at About Last Knife when you present your Subscriber Benefits Card.
Learn more about About Last Knife here.