As a subscriber, you become an important part of the Harris Theater family and gain access to unique subscriber benefits.
What are the perks of being a Harris Theater Subscriber?
- Deep discounts. Not just anyone can buy their tickets for half the price, just subscribers.
- Free exchanges. Call the Box Office (312.334.7777) to return your Harris Theater Presents tickets in exchange for tickets to another HTP performance of your choice free of change.
- Invitations to subscriber events. Subscribers are invited to exclusive subscriber receptions, and receive priority access to events throughout the season such as artist talks and pre-performance lectures.
- Discounted Parking. Take advantage of reduced parking at Millennium Park Garage—only $16 for 7 hours (regularly priced at $36). Complete the form supplied in your Welcome Packet (or download here) and return it to the Garage office to complete your parking registration. Additional instructions can be found on the parking form.
- Subscriber Benefits Card. In your Welcome Packet, you also receive a card that unlocks special offers and discounts at this season’s Restautant Partners (Park Grill, Remington’s, and Seven Lions. Be sure to write your name and constituent ID on the card and bring it with when you visit our partners to take advantage of these offers.
Scroll down to learn more about this season’s Restaurant Partners and the special offers you access.
Stop by Park Grill for a 3 course $45 pre-theater dinner in 45 minutes or less! Or, present your Subscriber Benefits Card to receive 15% off you bill.
Park Grill serves as the gateway to the Chicago culinary experience. Located under the glistening Cloud Gate along Michigan Avenue in Millennium Park, the Park Grill offers an array of local flavors in both food and drinks. Executive Chef Alfredo Sandoval crafts a chef-driven menu that presents an ideal blend of the flavors of the city’s neighborhoods and cuisines. Carefully designed by incorporating the freshest locally-sourced ingredients, the seasonal menu embodies the Chicago cultural blend in every dish.
This unique location offers accommodations for groups as intimate as 15 or as large as 800, making Park Grill the consummate venue for private events. Options include indoor seating and seasonal outdoor venues, allowing for a customizable gathering for the most memorable of Chicago experiences.
11 N Michigan Ave | Chicago, IL 60601 / (312) 521-PARK (7275)
Remington's Classic American Grill
Receive 1 complimentary appetizer (Chef’s choice) when you present your Subscriber Benefits Card
Remington’s is Chicago’s Classic American Grill, welcoming guests to enjoy warm hospitality and unparalleled service just across the street from Chicago’s famed Millennium Park. Chef Todd Stein’s inventive romp through classic American cuisine features fresh seafood from the raw bar, hearty entree salads, exquisite steaks, delicious chops, and mouth-watering prime rib from the rotisserie. Remington’s will bring a sense of comfort and friendly service for which the neighborhood restaurants of 4-Star Restaurant Group are known to Michigan Ave. Dressed up or dressed down, come in, sit back and let us take care of the rest.
20 N Michigan Ave | Chicago, IL 60602 | 312.782.6000
Visit Seven Lions prior to each performance to enjoy their signature 3-Course Prix-Fixe Menu for $36/person and add-on the wine pairing for $15/person. To ensure the best experience, please allow 90 minutes.
Or, stop by after the performance save 20% off your bill when you present your Subscriber Benefits Card.
Seven Lions is a modern interpretation of the classic clubhouse restaurant. Whether the occasion calls for getting together over a beer and a burger, negotiating over a power lunch, snacking after sightseeing or celebrating a special night out, Seven Lions offers the perfect ambiance, social energy and everyday fare for a variety of dining experiences.
130 S Michigan Ave | Chicago, IL 60603 | 312.880.0130