Planned giving is a significant way to show your support for the Harris Theater, while fulfilling your own long-term philanthropic and financial goals. Gifts made through your will or estate plan benefit you and your loved ones today, and ensure the legacy of the Harris Theater for the future.
Download suggested language to designate a bequest to the Harris Theater HERE.
THE LEGACY SOCIETY
The Harris Theater Legacy Society recognizes and thanks generous individuals who are leaving planned gifts to the Harris Theater for Music and Dance. Legacy Society members have remembered the Harris Theater in their estate plans in many ways—through their wills, retirement plans, life-income plans, and many other creative planned-giving arrangements.
In appreciation for these gifts, Legacy Society members have the opportunity to deepen their engagement with the Harris with special benefits, including:
- Access to private rehearsals and backstage events
- Artist meet-and-greets
- Recognition in Legacy Society member listings in Harris Theater Presents program books
- Invitations to special donor events throughout the season
If you choose include the Harris Theater in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Music and Dance Theater Chicago, Inc.
Address: 205 East Randolph Drive, Chicago, IL 60601
Federal Tax ID Number: 36-3930153
- Contact Raechel Hofsteadter at (312) 334-2456 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on planned giving or designating your gift.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
Prospective donors are urged to consult their personal tax and financial advisors concerning the specific consequences of making gifts to the Theater. We would be pleased to discuss, in confidence, ways in which you may support the Theater. These measures may also have an impact on your estate planning.